- My job. Not many people get to work at something they love every day. Granted, librarians don't make much money, but there's more to life than that, and I'm thankful every day that I found a good channel for my passions that allows me to eke out a meager living and help people, all while enjoying myself immensely.
- My bed. Seriously, bed is just so good.
- Animals. We don't deserve them.
- Literacy. It's a privilege, and has been my greatest lifeline.
- My family.
- Laughter. Whether it's Vine compilations on Youtube or the laughter yoga class I attend once a month, I echo Elizabeth Bennett's sentiment, for "I dearly love to laugh."
- Those moments at the end of the day when I snuggle under a blanket with Bixby and read. Sometimes with dark chocolate or a cup of something cozy. Those moments are divine (also hygge af).
- Freedom of expression.
Thursday, November 22, 2018
Things for which I'm thankful
Sometimes a certain smell will take me back to when I was young (how come I'm never able to identify where it's coming from?)This is not a secret. I'm a total sucker for the 90's nostalgia happening right now. I have lots of psychological theories as to ...
A post shared by Jericho (@jrico.silva) on Apr 11, 2018 at 6:32pm PDT Things That Happen When You Announce You Are Deleting Fa...